• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED THESE HAVE TO GO....NOW

firstcoueswas80

i really, really hate to sell these two guns, but i just found out my truck needs $1,700 in repairs.

rifle one: winchester mod. 70 25-06 push feed. wears a boyds salt and pepper stock, leupy 1 3-9x40. shoots 75 vmax into tiny wholes. comes with dies, brass and the remainder of the box of vmax i have ( about 3/4) $700 shipped

next: my baby, custom made by Bettin Custom Guns 270wsm. mauser 98 action, richards microfit thumbwhole stock. gun is a beaut and shoots very VERY well. 140 accubonds at 3250 into 1/2 inch and less. trigger does have a little creep, but rifle is bedded and floated. shilen barrel. he builds this same gun but with a remington action for $3,500... will sell mine for $1,500with no scope, and $1,800 with zeiss 3-9x50. very well taken care of and is my baby. gun has expoied on weaver style one piece bases. comes with scope mounted and bore sighted. comes with dies, brass, targets and all reloading formula http://bettincustomguns.com/Photo%20Gallery/Remington%207mm%20STW.htm
[email protected]
buyer to pay actual shipping, please no trade offers ( because i might jump on them and i need cash, not new rifles!)

pictures available.