• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Theft alert

I said it awhile ago if this word is in a sentence you better due diligence.
There was a few that questioned me about it but I can tell you that word is used alot in the not so friendly part of the world.

I remember that thread. Sorry but I respectfully disagree, the use of such words as "kindly" alone is not indicative of a person's intent or character. I was raised with words, along with please, thank you, etc... I simply call them magic words. I know I am not alone in using this type of words in my communication continuum personally or professionally.

I only deal with reputable and outstanding LRH members. Anything else is NOT worth my risk.

A lot of this is going on right now. I got scammed last week for a US Optics. The seller contacted me via PM and i talked with him on the phone along with having him send pictures. I did my due diligence but it wasn't enough.

Same guy ripped off several on Rokslide. The 'kindly' was the tip off. This guy is good with photoshop so you can hardly tell. Best suggestion I've read is to 'Facetime' the seller with the item in his hands to be sure he has it.

750.00 for a 8-32x56 just seems to good
To be true 😂😂😂
Tell ya what!!! I'm in Montana! Let's do a meet and greet with this joker! 😂🤣😂
F4AC2F11-5EFF-478A-9C24-42FC4C264E9A.gif

Last edited: