• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Terminus 3rd 3.000" AICS SA WSM/SAUM mags

chutinlead

I have 2 Terminus mags for sale. One has been tested in my rifle with small wear on the back of the mag from the mag catch and the feed lips. The other is new. These have an impressive 3.000" internal capacity and fit very well in my MDT chassis.

$150 shipped each or $290 shipped for both

Save me having to return these and yourself tax, shipping, and CC Fees.

Would consider trades for 3rd or 7rd WSM MDT/Accurate/Alpha mags or 3rd Hawkins mags(would prefer 7rd or even 7+3 with extension)

PXL_20220412_194116401.jpg

PXL_20220412_194130197.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure they don't work. They're AICS spec and Hawkins says their bottom metal is not compatible with AICS spec'd mags. Sweet mags though

Do theses work with Hawkins hunter bottom metal?
Yes they do, I just went and checked with mine.
Not there Hawkins hunter BM... not sure about there standard SA stuff
I have a Hawkins Hunter SA in my 6 CM, and my Terminus WSM mag fits in it, and it fed a WSM round as far as it would let me feed it into a creedmoor chamber. I also tried an accurate mag 5 round and 10 round in the Hawkins Hunter BM and they also worked.

I will say that my Terminus mag had to be modified a little bit for WSM rounds to feed smoothly. It fed 6.5 PRC great, but had to do some fine filing to get the WSM round to sit higher.

I have a Hawkins Hunter SA in my 6 CM, and my Terminus WSM mag fits in it, and it fed a WSM round as far as it would let me feed it into a creedmoor chamber. I also tried an accurate mag 5 round and 10 round in the Hawkins Hunter BM and they also worked.

I will say that my Terminus mag had to be modified a little bit for WSM rounds to feed smoothly. It fed 6.5 PRC great, but had to do some fine filing to get the WSM round to sit higher.
I tried it in all 3 Hawkins hunters and they dont work unless you force it up in tbere... you can make anything fit with force but why? Should go In and out smooth lol..

I tried it in all 3 Hawkins hunters and they dont work unless you force it up in tbere... you can make anything fit with force but why? Should go In and out smooth lol..
Well it fit in my Hawkins hunter just the same as the Hawkins mag does, which is also snug. I'm not very impressed with the Hawkins hunter to be honest

And it doesnt work for a 7ss round without a lot of filling.

Kasey

Recent Posts