• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TC Encore Sale

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Gentlemen,

We have a surplus of blued synthetic (5894) and blued camo (3898)Encore 209x50 muzzleloaders. We also have several of the 209x50 blued (6260) and ss (4986) bbls. The prices are as follows + actual shipping.

5894 $445.00
3898 $485.00
6260 $215.00
4986 $235.00

If interested call 800-522-3314 and ask for B.J. or Steve.

Thanks,
B.J.

Would/ Could you ship into Canada? How much shipping(ballpark) to get it up here, do you figure???? If you can beat $450.00Cdn, You may have a sale on one of the 6260's.... Toss me an E-Mail for the information. Thanks, Brad.

B.J. I tried to post the info (phone #'s and contact info) on another site and the admin on the forum shot it down, we straightened it out and I will post there again but they will have to contact me for your contact info......Is this mode of action OK for you?? I would expect some good response from the forum on your prices and S&amp;H up to us Canucks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif P.S The MZ Barrel shoots like a dream, and I'll try to post soon on the other site but I may not get to it untill we are moved into our new abode....P.P.S LOL would I get a discount if they mention my name to you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sounds good. I would appreciate any help anyone can give on this deal. We need to move some of these guns!!

PS-I'll remember you my friend!!

How much would be shipping to cedar falls, Ia? I am interested in one of the blued camo guns.

Recent Posts