• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TC Encore 308 barrel

WYO300RUM

This one is a 308 Win. 26 in. Stainless fluted Pro Hunter barrel . Has a Leupold mount.
IMG_20220606_133233303.jpg
IMG_20220606_130414469.jpg
IMG_20220606_130354778.jpg
It has approximately 120 rounds through it. Has a mount on it only. Bore and barrel are in XLNT condition.
$300.00 shipped.

Last edited:
I have rings also for the ones with just mount. I'll throw those in for free to whoever wants a barrel.

WYO300RUM, this is syzygy aka [email protected]
I would like to buy this .308 TC encore barrel with leupold mount and rings you said you would throw in for $300. plus shipping. I can pay by check or MO. Please email me at [email protected] to confirm purchase. If this barrel is sold I am interested in the .243 barrel.
Please RSVP asap.

WYO300RUM, this is syzygy aka [email protected]
I would like to buy this .308 TC encore barrel with leupold mount and rings you said you would throw in for $300. plus shipping. I can pay by check or MO. Please email me at [email protected] to confirm purchase. If this barrel is sold I am interested in the .243 barrel.
Please RSVP asap.
I have both still. Being a new member with 2 posts I don't trust you. Hotmail I don't trust . The only way would do is is you sent a cashier's check or money order and I received and it cleared . Then I would send.

I have both still. Being a new member with 2 posts I don't trust you. Hotmail I don't trust . The only way would do is is you sent a cashier's check or money order and I received and it cleared . Then I would send.
Wyo300rum, Please send me your mail address and I will send a MO to you for $300. To cover cost of 308 barrel with Leopold mount and rings and shipping, as per your advertisement. I mean to earn your trust. Thanks for prompt reply. I will get MoO out asap.