TC announcement 4-30

Oh how this capitalism system works! And sometimes doesn't. All too often a small startup or family owned company with excellent products or services ends up being bought up by a larger competitor or private investment firm. The focus then becomes shareholder driven not customer driven. One of the biggest examples was what AMF did to Harley Davidson in the 1970s and early 80s. More recently Cererbus and Remington. The list goes on and on.

Ultimately, when shareholder equity becomes the driving force for corporate decision making the customer will ultimately be the loser in the end.

Only took 3 years to finalize a sale. I did read the sale of the "brand" along with tooling so 🤷🏻‍♂️. The announcement stated 2025 launch and that is impossible unless they have machines, tooling etc to bolt down in a manufacturing plant. Plus, was TC in separate facility? Impossible to get environmental permits for a new enterprise in this short timeline for 2025 launch plus having production lines meeting QC requirements. You cannot install new equipment unless permits are approved prior to equipment arriving on site. So IMO, it is likely the sale was purchase of a facility which is simply a name change. This makes sense from environmental permitting requirements. This allows complete re-evaluation of products, production lines efficiency, design, engineerIng, marketing etc. A 2025 launch becomes doable.
Depending on what state it is in, but yes you are correct, seems like things were set in motion before final sale. I would imagine it is not still in NY though, that would be nuts to hamstring the company from the start.

Depending on what state it is in, but yes you are correct, seems like things were set in motion before final sale. I would imagine it is not still in NY though, that would be nuts to hamstring the company from the start.
T.C. was originally in New Hampshire, I have no knowledge of what happened to the original machinery. I would love to see the old Fox Ridge custom shop come back but at this point I don't think it will happen.

T.C. was originally in New Hampshire, I have no knowledge of what happened to the original machinery. I would love to see the old Fox Ridge custom shop come back but at this point I don't think it will happen.
Ok, New Hampshire, but still a factory in a red state would be much better for them, with the current anti gun angles and higher taxes in non red states.

There was a lot of info in that live video. If people could view it they would get a lot of their questions answered and slow down the misinformation and incorrect "guessing".
But…..some dont want to do FB…….

Be nice if that video were here. Idk how to get it here so far.