• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Target Sports Remington 6 1/2 Small Rifle Primers Bulk 5000

Interesting. Remington must have started to get their primer production woes straightened out. A Federal tech support guy told me that Remington ammo production was using Federal primers as Remington was having trouble making primers. Probably why Federal primers were hard to come by....

Yes, I am hopeful now that finished ammo is back on the shelves and more plentiful, that we can finally see some stocks of
primers and powder for reloading components follow......

Notwithstanding the foregoing, we need some boats unloaded and some truckers along the Canadian Border
in order to restore Hodgodons and IMR back on the shelves. Many ships can't unload from Australia where Hodgdons is made at Long Beach and the Canadians won't let U.S. truckers who are not vaccinated go back and forth now. IMR is mainly made in Canada and Hodgdons mainly in Australia. And the EPA and all the Federal agencies here keep tightening clean air and water restrictions, so nothing can be made in the USA anymore......

What an imbrigglio.........of our own making.

Hope Ukraine gets the supplies they need.......more than just blankets this time......

Not advocating for price or anything else, but I have ordered 22lr ammo from target sports before and did eventually receive my order. I believe it was at the beginning of 2020 when stuff started getting crazy. Shipping was delayed for a week or so, but they came through FWIW.

Same here. Ordered a good bit from the prior to the insanity (2020) and have ordered and received it once last year with no issues.

Thanks veteran and all. They can choke on them for 120/1000. They may have some and can keep em.