• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tangent Theta 3-15P

Infamous

Hey all!

I'm selling my lightly used Tangent Theta 3-15x50

Very faint ring marks, no other marks.

Specs:
- 34mm main tube
- Illuminated Gen II MilDot reticle
- .1mil CCW turrets. The turret clicks, are just beautiful to feel.
- Tool-less zero turrets.
- Some of the best glass you can buy!!! :D

Factory box, ARD (anti reflective device), Tenebraex caps, manual, etc are all included.
Also I bought a FDE MK Machining polymer magnification throw lever.

This is the ideal scope for a mid range to long range bolt action, DMR, M110 clone, M40a5 clone, etc.

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM / ask a question! :)

NO TRADES

CLOSED / KEPT

Last edited:
As the saying goes. Know your neighbors.

Also, that stretch of homes were newly built and are "models." No one lives there.

tenor.gif

Looks kinda like a Bushnell hdmr. Thought I read something that they were made in the same factory. Could be wrong, though.

Definitely not, haha , it's all good.
Burris makes some of Steiner's lower cost optics. I don't know about Bushnell. A lot that is Chinese or Japanese made in the same factory with a different name.

Tangent Theta's are made in Canada with German glass. They bought the rights/patents to Premier Reticles/Optronika (german manufacturer).

Lol. Ok man. Move along, got it. It was a joke. Hope anyone that looks at your post moves along.

I know it was a joke... same here, it was satire... I didn't get to respond to this response right away, but I saw you edited several times.

That's fine, I'm not in a rush to sell.

Maybe u should just keep posting on the hide. That is typical behavior from there.

No, I'm good, I've met a lot of great people on this site. As well as had a lot of seamless transactions and civil conversations on here.

Maybe it's not that, maybe I'm one of the few people to not roll over to your feeble attitude/pestering.

At first, I just wanted to have a witty remark and possible conversation to your funny/shocking situation you mentioned in your first post.

Albeit now, no matter what you say, I honestly don't care.

Recent Posts