• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tampa, FL pick up: Bighorn Origin SA/Trigger Tech 2 stage/Proof

atepointer

$1,000 cash only and pick up only at my home in South Tampa please. I no longer have online payment options plus I simply don't have the patience to deal with packing, shipping and FFL hassles.

Zermatt Bighorn Origin SA for Remington 700/clones with 308 bolt head. Comes with the factory 20moa rail and I also have a 50moa custom rail from Mirage ULR(not pictured) who spoke with Ray at Zermatt and used their specs and it fits like a glove. Trigger Tech Special 2 stage trigger. Also a used Proof Research pre fit 6.5 CM 26" 8T stainless steel barrel with Q Cherry Bomb. Barrel has 2,400-ish perhaps a few more and still shoots a smidge over 1/2" in my hands. This is my 2nd Proof pre fit they have been fantastic for me and the first one had 3,400 when I took it out of service. Been a fantastic rig for me, but our ELR range JTAC Ranch closed permanently last fall.

IMG_8373.jpg
IMG_8371.jpg
IMG_8370.jpg
IMG_8372.jpg

Last edited:
You may want to list this on Floridaguntrader com for more localized people.

Sorry sold. Appreciate the interest, but when I say lazy I mean LAZY....pathetic I know.

Last edited: