• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED T-3 300 WSM. long action magazine.

Duane Waterson

I know beating a dead horse but, still have no deffinate answers on how to shoot longer than factory wsm. magazine allows. Before I get told to use the search at top of screen just let me say after lots of research I am still inconclusive on if I can use a long action mag. (300 wm) even with some mods and get effective feeding from my current load.( Berger hybrid 215g seated @ 3.083 oal.) I asked a fellow member today if he could fit WSM. shells into a 300 win Tikka mag (2014 model) and he said "they are to wide" I know wsm's are approximately .020 bigger in diameter. So looking for someone to help me out! No brother's friend's girlfriend's dad bs. Looking for personal experience. Thanks for any help in advance!

Co worker just bought a T3 WSM about a month ago he modified the bolt stop and bought a long action mag and has no issues

Might get more answers posting this question somewhere other than the classifieds too