• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swiss k31

Oldschool280

1938 k31 all otiginal with troop tag in stock. Badace tactical cantilever scope mount ( currently back to open sights) Hornady die set and whatever brass i have. No scope.
Nice clean classic that shoots well
$600 plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_2523.JPG
    IMG_2523.JPG
    879.5 KB · Views: 93
1938 k31 all otiginal with troop tag in stock. Badace tactical cantilever scope mount ( currently back to open sights) Hornady die set and whatever brass i have. No scope.
Nice clean classic that shoots well
$600 plus shipping

I'd like to grab your K31 immediately. I have many Milsurps including an M1, 1917 Eddystone, 2 Finnish M39's and this would be a welcome addition.

Can you provide contact info or somehow enable me to get in touch?

I'd like to grab your K31 immediately. I have many Milsurps including an M1, 1917 Eddystone, 2 Finnish M39's and this would be a welcome addition.

Can you provide contact info or somehow enable me to get in touch?
Good morning and thanx for your interest. I had another local person inquire about it on friday. I will let you know hopefully by this evening . Thanx , ps your collection sounds great! A finnish m39 is something i have been looking at. Currently my swede mauser is the best shooting milsurp i have, the swiss is a very close second. Regards

Good morning and thanx for your interest. I had another local person inquire about it on friday. I will let you know hopefully by this evening . Thanx , ps your collection sounds great! A finnish m39 is something i have been looking at. Currently my swede mauser is the best shooting milsurp i have, the swiss is a very close second. Regards
Hello,

Any word of the local inquiry? I'm hoping your K31 package is still up for grabs. I've been searching high and low for a K31 and you're high on my list of possibles for purchase