• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swfa 5-20x50 sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remmy700

Have a lightly used 5-20x50 swfa HD FFp scope with mil-quad reticle and mil adjustments. Looking for 1k or will trade for a leupold VX6 in 3-18 or 4-24 power. Will get pics up shortly.

B107452F-5074-4E0C-A003-894DA52F8918_zps2vu4qluz.jpg

To the top. This is a great scope for those of u that have not tried one. Absolute phenomenal customer service/warranty. And they also track very good. Only getting rid of it because I am trying to put together a long range hunter and this is a little heavier of a scope. 950 shipped or again will trade for a scope more geared towards hunting.

I have a Nikon monarch 3 series 6x24x50 paid around 1250 for it has all the different turret caps and scope covers and all if your interested

Appreciate the offer but don't mess much with Nikon. Where about in SC u at? I was born and raised in SC and can't wait to head back there in a few more years when I retire. I miss the Carolinas more so this time of year when it's time for deer killing. Thanks for your interest.

Oh yeah anytime just had to ask cause I don't have any use for it anymore and I live in Jefferson about 10 min from chesterfield but yeah I love it down here and I love our long seasons it's almost to hot to really hunt right now tho but the deer don't seem to mind it a bit they have been moving great where do you plan on moving back to?

Status
Not open for further replies.