• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SWFA 3x15 Mil-Quad SFP Precision Dot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike 338

For Sale: SWFA's new Second Focal Plane scope with Mil-Quad reticle / Precision Dot.
Specs: SWFA SS 3-15x42 Tactical Rifle Scope | SWFA

Model: SS315X42MQ2

Regular Price- $599.95
I purchased at the introductory sale price of $499.95 a couple months ago.

About 40 rounds of .243 on it. Not a scratch or defect that I can see (see pics). I'll explain. I'm selling because the Precision Dot is to fine for my fairly old eyes so I sent it back to SWFA to evaluate to make sure the fine dot wasn't a defect. I think they sent me a new scope because it looks new to my eye but I don't know for sure so I'll sell it as used. The Precision Dot still doesn't suit me so it should go to someone who can use it. Either way, it's in great shape.

Selling for $480.00 and I'll pay shipping/insurance/tracking to lower 48. Bank Certified Check or USPS Money Order. Will ship after funds clear.

Please, no trades and price is firm. Just a good scope at a good price. First "I'll take it" published on this thread gets it assuming funds clear. Please Private Message me with questions or for purchase.

Thanks,

Mike

Attachments

• SWFA1.jpg
    SWFA1.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 7
  • SWFA2.jpg
    SWFA2.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 12
Re: SWFA 3x15 Mil-Quad SFP Precision Dot (No longer for Sale)

I can see there's not much interest so I've decided to go another direction. By the way, I confirmed it was a brand new replacement they sent me. Thanks for checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.