• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarvoski ATS-80 HD

CLP

After wrapping up my Mule Deer hunt in Nevada last week I'm done hunting for the year so I'm looking to up-grade my spotter to the new BTX.

I bought this ATS-80 HD with a 20-60x eyepiece off of a friend back in 2014 and have used it sparingly over the last 4 seasons. Overall it's in good condition with the exception of two items:
  1. My friend tipped it over on the tripod and it bend the housing on the end. It is purely cosmetic and doesn't have any impact on the field of view so I never bothered to get it repaired. The sunshade still extends so again, no impact there.
  2. The rubber has begun to come off of the eyepiece. I'm using a phoneskope adapter so it isn't getting any worse.
I have tried to capture both items in the attached pictures so you can make a determination for yourself if interested.

In addition to the spotter I'll also include a Cabela's spotting scope case and a DCA zoom adapter for digiscoping. I also have the box and paperwork that came with the scope.

I'm looking to get $2,000 OBO shipped and insured for full purchase price for everything. I'll take paypal for no additional fee.
IMG_1020.JPG
IMG_1021.JPG
IMG_1022.JPG
IMG_1023.JPG
IMG_1024.JPG
IMG_1120.JPG