• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski STS 80mm w/ 20-60x eye and Cover FS

OKbow87

Swarovski STS 80mm w/ 20-60x eye and Cover FS $1100 shipped

I'm getting rid of one of my dad's spotting scope for him. He has had it for two years. Mechanically and optically it is in great shape. There are some small scratches around the inside metal ring on both the objective end and the eye piece end. The rubber cover that is attached by the string has ripped through. The glass is all great except for some very small scratches on the objective and a pinhead sized ding on the lense. Its also got some sticky left behind from some tape on the tripod mount. Looking through the scope is great and what you would expect form Swarovski in clairity and resolution. SWFA sells the rubber eye cover for $13 i think.( See pics)

Comes with warranty and all papers and original boxes and a Cabelas Neoprene Cover.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

No trades please, pm me with any questions
Thanks

Last edited:
It is in the last picture and yes it is in the objective lens. Yes, it was bought brand new two years ago and has seen a little bit of use. I'm dropping the price to 1100 shipped per his request. Functionally and looking through the scope you can't tell the difference from a new one. These are very tough optics.

Thanks