• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Swarovski SLC stud

Sealesniper

I bought this with an adapter but only needed the adapter as don't have any SLC's.
Stud looks new and unused but sold as used.
New are $21.95 plus shipping.
Let's do $15 shipped lower 48

Roger.

Attachments

• E08E2D32-CB66-4633-8947-B72608AB4459.jpeg
    E08E2D32-CB66-4633-8947-B72608AB4459.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • 009BC2F8-5DFC-4F9A-8D5B-11A8F4B79CAF.jpeg
    009BC2F8-5DFC-4F9A-8D5B-11A8F4B79CAF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • 88C84B81-C4E6-47AC-94B7-4CD62214A9BC.jpeg
    88C84B81-C4E6-47AC-94B7-4CD62214A9BC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
All I know is guy I bought it from said it came off his SLC's. Online outdoorsman says it fits All SLC except 8x30, razors and Kaikab. The base is 1/4"x20 so it will also thread into anything that is same thread.

Here is the skinny on it. I called outdoorsman and got this information. The swaro and the universal both are idntical in thread size and pitch, and the stud is the same. The difference is in the base of the stud where the lock set screw is. The Swaro is just a little bit bigger in diameter to fully engage the diameter of the Swarovski hinge. For most binos, the Swarovski stud will work fine. IF the binos you have are very narrow in between the tubes, you might not be able to make it fit without grinding the diameter down, which means buy the one that fits. If I think of it tonight, I will get the actual dimentions of the diameter of the stud base and post it. From what I am reading, it will fit on (Pentax, Kahles, Steiner, Vortex, Minox, Nikon, Zeiss, Leupold, etc.) as long as they have the 1/4"x20 female thread in hinge. Hope this helps.

Here is the skinny on it. I called outdoorsman and got this information. The swaro and the universal both are idntical in thread size and pitch, and the stud is the same. The difference is in the base of the stud where the lock set screw is. The Swaro is just a little bit bigger in diameter to fully engage the diameter of the Swarovski hinge. For most binos, the Swarovski stud will work fine. IF the binos you have are very narrow in between the tubes, you might not be able to make it fit without grinding the diameter down, which means buy the one that fits. If I think of it tonight, I will get the actual dimentions of the diameter of the stud base and post it. From what I am reading, it will fit on (Pentax, Kahles, Steiner, Vortex, Minox, Nikon, Zeiss, Leupold, etc.) as long as they have the 1/4"x20 female thread in hinge. Hope this helps.
I know it won't fit the 15x56 Vortex's that I just sold.... I'm looking to find a good used pair of 1x56 Swaro's, or the same in Zeiss.

I know it won't fit the 15x56 Vortex's that I just sold.... I'm looking to find a good used pair of 15x56 Swaro's, or the same in Zeiss.