• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***swarovski Ph 4-16-50, Tds-4 ***reduced, Final***

augustinaustin

SWAROVSKI PH 4x-16x X 50mm PL with TDS-4 Reticle, 30mm tube This popular reticle is no longer available from Swaro and their prices on PH models have skyrocketed. This scope has never been mounted or used, absolutely no marks or ANY indicator that it is anything but AS BRAND NEW. All original (unfilled) paperwork, Lense Shade, Swaro Flip-Ups, decals etc.
****WILL SELL AND SHIP TO YOUR DOOR USPS PRIORTY for $1400**** FOLKS THIS IS FINAL REDUCTION.....SWFA GETS $1800 AND SHIPPING FOR THIS SCOPE, THEY ARE MAKING NO MORE OF THESE IN TDS 4 AND THE RETICLE HAS BEEN VERY SOUGHT AFTER

I am August in Austin and my e-mail is [email protected] You will have all of my contact info before anything is sent. I don't take paypal and would prefer Money Orders and will ship immediately upon receipt. I have had numerous transactions on this site and others and happy to provide references. My gunbroker user name is sportsmansfinest and Ebay is augustcr…..you can check my feedback at both-100%. I give the service that I like to receive, fast and straight up.

swar002.jpg

swar004.jpg

swar005.jpg

swar006.jpg

swar009.jpg

Last edited: