• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski EL range 10x42s

Toddm

Swarovski 10x42 EL range binoculars. Used for one hunt, no visible wear, scratches etc. comes with the box, paperwork, case, accessories, optional angled eyecups. Works great, optically amazing, just want to go back to my compact EL + handheld rangefinder combo.

Price is $2750 shipped and I'll split PP fees.

Attachments

• IMG_0679 1.jpg
    IMG_0679 1.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 9
What is the furthest distance you have been able to consistantly range a deer sized animal with these without multiple "no reads"?

I didn't use them enough in the field to do that much testing at/near their maximum range to answer that sorry.

bump with a price drop to $2600, looks like they'll be going back in the safe

As stated in the original post I've decided that a light compact binocular like my 8x32 EL's and leica 1600 fit are more versatile for the bulk of my hunting conditions/needs compared to EL range. There's a lot of hunting I do that a range finger isn't needed so I can just leave the Leica's at home, with the EL range's I always have to carry around the larger heavier package.

Recent Posts