• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski EL Binnos SPF

bitter24

Here is my Swarovski EL 10X42 Binoculars and Range finder. The best glass you can get in my opinion for binnos. With hunting season starting up no better time to get your self a pair of top of the line optics! My EL were sent in Swarovski after last hunting season to get cleaned up and checked out health. They are in mint condition. No scratches on glass and look new, the rangefinder has no scratches and works great. Swarovski has AMAZING customer service and get back to very fast. I have box for them as well and all paperwork that came with them.

These are priced for quick sale, they are mine and will be shipped insured and tracking numbers. I only accept MO at this time. Any questions PM me and I will answer them for you.

Price is EL 10X42 SPF shipped and insured Hell of a deal these are going for at least 100.00 more right now
Range finder is 700.00 sold

Not looking for trades of any kind using this to fund a different project I am working on

More pics upon request

IMG_03581-1.jpg

IMG_03591-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Swarovski EL Binnos price drop again

Perfect time to get some great glass before the rut

Re: Swarovski EL Binnos price drop again

What is your best price for the binocs? I'm interested.

Thanks,

Jim