• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski EL 10x42

I have dealt with Roger before, a stand up guy to deal with. The price is right. And he will stand behind his product. Already have 10X42's or would already have this pair on my straps.

No dis intended, but last bump until what?

You get realistic with your price? or repair the scratched lens?
Or both?

Six month of advertising here should give you a hint that something isn't right about your presentation.
Make the above changes and your glass should sell.

The scratch is so small it does not need to be fixed but I don't want to sell them without full disclosure. Price is very fair for quality. So dis or no dis get facts or don't dis someone's post

Hey Broomd, if you don't like the price look elsewhere. Sealesniper has the right to price how and what he fells is right as well as you do in your observation. Money talks and bs walks, make your choice. I'm sure it really wasn't Sealesniper who ****ed in your Corn Flakes this morning so take it out on the one who did.

The scratch is so small it does not need to be fixed but I don't want to sell them without full disclosure. Price is very fair for quality. So dis or no dis get facts or don't dis someone's post

No disrespect was intended SS.
I have more alpha glass than I can use.

My point was to say that something needs tweaked after six months.
Swaro glass sells when the price and product is right...