• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski BT scope new for sale

cpa0730jim

Just won this scope at a banquet and I don't need it. Scope is a "swarovski Z5" 3.5-18x44 and the box reads BT 4W. Send an PM if interested, will take best offer. I hate to open the tape seal but can send photos if requested.

DALEBOW; if you don't have the money for a swarovski scope then don't waste my time with your low ball offer...

DALEBOW; if you don't have the money for a swarovski scope then don't waste my time with your low ball offer...

DALEBOW is a great guy to do business with, and he has some nice stuff and very sure he has the money to but many swarovski scopes. This happens when You dont post a price!

"Dalebow" wasted my time of a few occasions. I sold a swaro scope I posted on this forum and he kept emailing me telling me he wanted the scope but could not afford to pay in full and asked me if I could take payments. I agreed to work with him and his situation but each time he would never respond and leave me hanging over and over again... There are much better buyes who don't BS sellers.

Your the *** that asked for people to make offers or offer trades, offering $1000 bucks for a scope you won isnt lowballing and I gurantee that when it comes to who has money I can buy you all day long, ASSgun)

"Dalebow" wasted my time of a few occasions. I sold a swaro scope I posted on this forum and he kept emailing me telling me he wanted the scope but could not afford to pay in full and asked me if I could take payments. I agreed to work with him and his situation but each time he would never respond and leave me hanging over and over again... There are much better buyes who don't BS sellers.

I DIDNT HAVE A SITUATION BUT NO REASON TO DROP FULL PRICE ON A SCOPE IF YOU CAN BREAK IT UP OVER A COUPLE PAYMENTS, I THINK I RESPONDED SEVERAL TIMES
i JUST SOLD A mg ARMS 300WSM OVER A MONTHS TIME SO THE GUY COULD HAVE THE RIFLE, IF SOMEONE MAKES AND OFFER YOU DONT LIKE, THEN DECLINE THE OFFER BUT YOU DONT GO ON HERE AND SLAM SOMEONE WITH YOUR OPINION, LOW CLASS!

Dalebow: I offered to accept payments becuase you said you didn't have the full amount and needed to wait until you got paid. I still have your emails, I can post them if you like and that will clear the air real quick... You are a bull$hitter and like to waste people's time. I always replied to all your emails and offered to help with your "situation" yet you always left me hanging... THAT is low class!