• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski ATX Modular spotting scope package FS 65/85mm

ebby

I am considering selling this package. It's a great scope and very handy having both objectives for any situation. I'm on the fence as I currently have 2 other scopes in 65 and 85 and I'm thinking that I prefer having the 2 separate scopes. This setup was just purchased. I bought the ATX 65mm myself and picked up a like new second hand 85mm objective. I've had them a few weeks and was gauging interest on these before I decide what to do. All boxes and accessories come with them as new. Right now, I'm only selling as a package. Let me know if there are any questions. Retail on this package is $5496, current Swaro Anniversary pricing runs thru 9/30 and you can pick it up for $4449. I'll sell this package for $4100. Not looking for any trades right now but you can always try me.
P1010476.jpg

Up again. More pm's replied to. Great package here and even better price for all new stuff.

Hi. Is the scope still for sale? I would like to buy it if so please contact me ASAP. Thanks

They are still for sale. 2 people have stated they wanted to buy it but neither one has followed up afterwards. Let me know if interested.

I'd consider splitting up the package but only if somebody wants the eyepiece and one of the objectives and I can sell the other objective first.

Hi Eddy. I just purchased the STX 95 and would like the 65 for back packing. What is your asking price on the 65 objective only? Thanks

Sorry guys, I was out of town for several days. PM's sent.

Lee

if you still have the scope an piecies give me you bottom dollar illl say yes or no think slow