• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski ATS 65 wi 20-60X eyepiece

gearguywb

ATS 65 with 20-60 eyepiece. Non-HD. Everything you see in the pics except for the mounting plate that is on the scope.

Boxes, accessories, Swaro pin, etc.

Purchased this new many years ago. Used a few times then sat in the safe for a number of years. Broke it out the last couple of years for elk hunts.

Very good condition. It is a bit dusty under the cover. No scratches, scrapes etc. Glass is very good.

$1400 $1450 shipped (net)
$1275 If you would like it without the cover.

IMG_5428.jpg
IMG_5429.jpg
IMG_5430.jpg
IMG_5431.jpg
IMG_5432.jpg
IMG_5436.jpg
IMG_5435.jpg
IMG_5434.jpg
IMG_5433.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know the seller....but somebody should buy these.
GREAT price
I have a pair of these in HD and a pair non ND. The only time you would ever notice any difference if you were taking pics or video in low low light at long long range. The HD verison will have slightly better resolution...as it has an extra lense...only very slightly better.
Just looking thru them you would never notice any difference. Don't believe me, ask swaro.

Bought a lightly used HD version if this setup in April off of here for $2100….have looked through the non-HD version since & there is not much difference if any at all that I can see. Great deal, GLWS