• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Swarovski 5x25x52 scope

woodnut

I have an almost new in the box Swaro for sale. See attached pics. It is a 1 inch tube. I could not get photos of the reticle; so I'll have to describe it. It's a range finding type, with fine x hairs. Each horizontal line gets longer as they go down the vertical. I had written $1369. on the box, but will be open to offers. Oh, and no blemishes on it. You may be able to pull it up on the Swarovski web site, but not sure.

Attachments

• 0202220919.jpg
    0202220919.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 0202220920.jpg
    0202220920.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
Naaa. I'm actually trying to cut down ! LOL. I am getting so old I don't get to do nearly as much as I used to do. This is a really fine scope; but I got into another brand and I just have too many of them. As I said, make me an offer and it could be yours.

Thank you for the good remarks! Yes, Swaro's are excellent scopes. I quit buying Leupold's a long time ago as they were overpriced and not, IMHO, well built. They have come up in both quality and price; but a lot in price! For the quality of this scope, You'd pay way, way more than I'm asking for it.

Just looked at my catalog, and I believe you are right, tannerb80, it's the BRX. Finer lines than the BRH. Thank you!