Swaro 3-9x36

scottishkat

I mounted a lovely swaro 3-9x36 on my Accumark 7mm-08 in a Near Manufacturing Alphamount and shot it a few times during the hunting season and went to put it up for the winter and noticed the reticle lens appears to be damaged.

Nothing happened to it no drops or anything of mention occurred. Please have a look at the image attached and let me know what you think. There are some apparent streaks inside the bell.

Looks like I am going to have to send it in for repair.

Good luck and shoot straight all.

Bob

Attachments

• DSCN0501.JPG
    DSCN0501.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 51
Is it a streak or a scratch? By streak I mean maybe something rubbed it (greasy finger,etc), and they just need cleaning. I can't really determine what it is by looking at the picture.

Thanks for the reply definitely not a streak or scratch appears to be inside the reticle lens. Does not change at all with the use of a lens pen.

I can see some vertical streaks on the inside of the scope looks like a white line. Cant say if the seal went is lost or what. Was hoping someone could shed some light on the issue.

Need to get the address for warranty service.

Shoot straight

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts