Swapping barreled actions into chassis

Not that I do it often but I have swapped two different Rem700 barreled actions into a KRG whiskey and they kept zero or very close.

I tried this once with my Rem 700 SML….swapped the barreled action between a McMillan Kestros stock and a McRee's G7 chassis and there was significant p.o.i difference between the two. I sold the chassis…🤷‍♂️

I swap between my MDT & XLR & Manners LRH ….some poi change, but nothing that I see different when I reverify zero at the beginning of each season

I do this with a couple savage actions I have, but they are mostly for shooting steel.
I also have a couple chassis systems that I use for friends to help develop load data and narrow any accuracy issues that may be coming from inproper bedding or flimsy stocks. It's handy to have an empty chassis in the common inlets.
I will say, it's also annoying to swap my own rifles around unless its just for range time. I will probably buy more stocks for my savages.

Maybe I'm confused. If the scope is attached to the barreled action. Why would POI change? Only thing that would cause that is a change in shooting form or position.

Pressure and surface area of the action to chassis interface typically changes POI. Depending on action surface/ chassis repeatability may be closer to 100%
V block systems like the ruger american seem like they have high repeatability.