Swap NZ Hunting for Elk in USA

BGHNZ

Hi there,

Myself and a friend are currently looking at planning a trip to the states for 2015 we are keen on hunting Elk in any state but we understand Colorado is our best chance of getting a OTC tag. If anyone has any info that would that would help us that would be great.

We can offer free range hunting for Red stags, Bull Tahr, Chamois, Fallow deer and Sika all in NZ we are happy to take you hunting here or arrange all the stuff you need to hunt in NZ.

Thanks alot.

Ben

Montana is good and there is always left over combo tags for elk/ deer so you can get a elk and a deer mulie or whitetail send me a pm i spent the last year and a half checking all of the states for be odds can give you the details

yep montana seems to have leftover combo tags for the last cpl yrs so you just get on line and buy them .
if you get online today and guy them you could be here in time for the opening day of rifle season [ oct 25 ] i have room in camp for a cpl more guys and have already have some elk spotted :D

Attachments

• 2014 elk.jpg
    2014 elk.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 190
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts