Suppressors are silly...........oh wait.

thanks for the feedback. unfortunately I should have realized that the state I live in does not allow suppressors before I got all excited!! :(

More and more states are becoming pro suppressors. My guess is in 10 years we'll barely remember the anti suppressor era.

No one forget your anti seize, even when test fitting. Titanium and Aluminum can gall faster than you thought possible.
http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f37/muzzle-brake-stuck-brand-new-barrel-171038/

I live in CA unfortunately where I cant even own one, but I was told I could own one as long as it was in another state. Not worth the hassle since the only other state I hunt in is MT and I cant use one for hunting in that state.

Fatski, have you looked into the Trust arrangement? Any relatives out of Cal? Not sure this will help, but you should look into it, just for the info. There's a fine Attorney in Bristol,Va. who would be glad to talk with you...at no expense to you! If you do the trust, his fee is tiny compared to others. He did my trust and any time I need him, he's there for me at no additional cost, and that's for anyone who got their trust from him. His web site is: The Law Office of John Pierce, Esq. | Affordable Flat-Fee Legal Services. I most highly recommend him! You can also email him at [email protected].

My business partner has actually offered to add me to his trust which apparently is legal, but still doesnt seem practical since I would have to travel out of state to shoot the dang thing! I practice quite a bit before hunting season. I dont know. I will have to think about it some more. Thanks for the advice and info:)

MT changed the law either late last year or early this year suppressors are legal for hunting now.

I live in CA unfortunately where I cant even own one, but I was told I could own one as long as it was in another state. Not worth the hassle since the only other state I hunt in is MT and I cant use one for hunting in that state.

Kyron is correct, this is the 2nd year we are allowed to hunt with suppressors legally.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.