Stuff I should have kept.

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Dave King, Jun 12, 2001.

1. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

Every year or so I clean out my reloading bench and vicinity. This last cleaning session I threw out several thousand pieces of once fired 308 brass as I couldn't find anyone that wanted it.

Before I do more cleaning I'll list what I have, maybe one of you can use the stuff.

2. Dan McCarty

Dan McCarty Member

And I just ordered brass for the .308 Rem 700 VLS! This is my first rifle purchased for relatively, long range shooting, a first step. I have been silently lurking and learning from these boards. Let me thank you and all the other folks for the knownledge and enjoyment gained.

3. littletoes

littletoes Well-Known Member

Is this the oldest post? Makes me wonder is the "For Sale" section needs some clearing out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. coleridge

coleridge Well-Known Member

It's only 5.5 years old... Come on, she's got some life left in 'er. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. speedbump

speedbump Well-Known Member

Dave, whatcha got ? I could always use some .308 brass,,,, if you happen to find any more that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

SpeedBump

I'm sure I have some 308 Win. once fired Federal Gold Medal Match brass down stairs again.... (I keep giving the stuff away but is piles up every once in a while.)

Just did a "dig in the fired brass box" and found 3 boxes (60 rounds) of Federal GMM and 7 boxed (140 rounds) of Lake City 2003 M118 LR (Long Range)(all the same LOT). I'm sure I have some more once fired Fed GMM of the same LOT as the 3 boxes I found, I'll dig around some more if you want it.

7. speedbump

speedbump Well-Known Member

Sure thing Dave, let me know what you can use in trade or $$$. I promise to give them a good home.;)

8. clos90009

clos90009 Well-Known Member

Hey Dave this Carlos in Colorado. Save some FGM for me, plan on buying a .308. See you next time you come down for hunting season with, Michael, and the gang.

Carlos