• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Strike Eagle with mount and throw lever

Krumfola

VSE.JPG
I'm switching to a red dot optic on my AR and have a Strike Eagle to sell. It's a 1-6 with an Aero cantilever mount, Vortex scope caps, and an MGM Switchview throw lever. Slight ring marks from a previous mount but otherwise in great condition. I'd like to get $375 for everything shipped with insurance. I'm not interested in separating the scope/mount but I'd sell without the throw lever for $325 shipped. (Cross-posted)

Scope and throw lever SOLD

30mm Aero Ultralight mount still available for $50 shipped/insured

upload_2017-10-18_9-55-13-png.357379

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a trade for a like new Aimpoint PRO? I had it on a m4 and am looking for a 1-6.

Would you be interested in a trade for a like new Aimpoint PRO? I had it on a m4 and am looking for a 1-6.

That's a really tempting offer but I'm holding out to go with something that has a larger FOV like either the MRO or an Eotech.

Alright thanks. Let me know if you change your mind. If I sell this Aimpoint I will reach out to see if your scope is still available.

Krumfola I have a buddy who wants to sell his MRO if you're interested