Strengthening the Firearms Industry

McMillan

<strong>Official Sponsor of LRH</strong>
Hi fellow members, this is Kelly McMillan. I know it has been a long time since I have personally posted but that doesn't mean I haven't been around. I am posting today because I believe this is very important.

First off I would like to say thanks to Len and Andy. They are the first customer of McMillan Merchant Solutions to completely finish their switch to our credit card processing business. I reached out yesterday to say thanks to both of them for having faith in my and what I am trying accomplish. His reply was, and I quote
" I am not doing you any favor by signing up. On the contrary, you are
going to save me lots of money and also give me a feeling of
connection to the whole cc processing function." What he didn't say was that he believes in the mission of MMS.

That mission is to strengthen the firearms industry by providing good solid credit card processing and merchant accounts for the firearms industry. As all of you businessmen know, that is the most difficult financial service for us to feel confident in. If the banks and processor haven't already made a policy decision to not accept firearms and related transaction, there is no telling when they might. MMS has partnered with a pro-gun, pro-2nd Amendment processors that pledges to be there when the political crap again flies and along with McMillan assures you that they will be there through thick and thin.

The most important part of this story is I have committed to donate a percentage of everything I make in this business to organizations that support our industry (NRA, NSSF) or the way of life that it affords us (SCI, DSC, Wild Sheep Foundation, Ducks Unlimited) or organizations that fight to protect or 2nd Amendment rights (NAGR, GOA, SAF and Mothers Arms). And because the processor believes in this, they will match my donations dollar for dollar. And to involve each customer (it is not customer money, this costs them absolutely nothing) to join in the support I am asking each to tell me which organization they would like me to donate to as a result of MMS having their account.

I am proud to say the Len and Andy have chosen Safari Club International, and a fine choice it is.

Any merchant interested in more info contact me at my new email address at [email protected]. Thanks guys

My first McMillan stock is over 25y/o, my latest should be here by months end. We've had recoil ruin other synthetic stocks over the years, that McMillan has never blinked. Your staff has been great to deal with over the phone. You've added one more reason to go McMillan. For me the donations have to go NRA. I haven't always had as good dealings with them as I have with McMillan, but without them this conversation might not take place. The various wildlife organizations have merit, but for a specific cause the F&G folks nationwide report low funds. If a group, or groups, wanted to make a positive impact I'd like to see someone follow the money and find out where our Pittman-Robertson funds have gone. Thanks again.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts