• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stockys carbon fiber stock

MallardAddict

This is a gen1 stocky's CF stock. I bought it for a build and decided to go a different direction.

These I believe were made by AG Composites prior to Stocky's swapping to in house manufacturing. It predates that composite bedding block and has aluminum pillars. It weighs 28 oz with the seekins srs rail.

It's been fit for a defiance deviant hunter with side bolt release and proof sendero contour. The bedding was ugly so I removed it prior to painting so it's ready to be bedded. It's painted with a textured epoxy paint for grip, 4 coats of OD alumahyde base and sponged with Alumahyde black, Magpul FDE and Wolf Gray. It has a few nicks and dings but overall pretty nice.

I also have an Accurate Mag m5 CIP dbm that I would sell with it. It's seen better days as someone filed the trigger opening prior to my owning it and appears they ran a drill bit down the pillars with the metal sitting in the stock and marked up the tops of the screw holes. You can't see any of the marks when mounted and it functions fine.

$425 shipped for stock, $500 with metal.
CA52DFCE-EA68-4F90-AC49-6168CEA6D5CD.jpeg
37B9E65E-EFDF-45C4-AA0C-E14B7672E92F.jpeg
36F308A3-BBE1-4E26-977D-BC8BD3F58FC9.jpeg
6A66FC5A-DB51-4982-A8BA-C106FBC29D84.jpeg