• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Stiller Predator RH SA Standard Bolt face

firstlight

Looking for a Stiller Predator, let me know if you or anyone have one for sale.
Needs to be Right Hand, Short Action with standard 308 Bolt face.

Looking to build a 6.5PRC

Thanks in advance,
Jesse

Looking for a Stiller Predator, let me know if you or anyone have one for sale.
Needs to be Right Hand, Short Action with standard 308 Bolt face.

Looking to build a 6.5PRC

Thanks in advance,
Jesse

I'm building one of these. I decided to go medium length action. Defiance Deviant XM Ultralight with the matching Defiance BDL setup. 3.2" mag box. I know the Stiller Predator is built to handle a bigger mag box but the PRC is very long for short action.

I'm also going 1:7 twist for my barrel. I'm full-on, future proofing, my build for some sort of crazy 160+ grain VLD.

Stiller also makes a medium length action and BDL setup.

Biggest negative is you'll have to order a custom stock. Low chance you'll stumble across one. With one exception, Manners happens to have one in stock, right now, if you like the Manners EH3 (Defiance Deviant XM).

I am a little worried about that. I spoke with Horizon Firearms and they told me i should be fine with the Predator. They said the TAC 30 is too short but that the Predator short would work. I ordered a 26" Proof 8 twist. McMillan will custom inlet for you and typically only takes 6 weeks or so. I also may have Horizon which is part of Iota outdoors do the stock. I'm excited, unfortunately I really don't need another rifle but can you really have too many????

Yes, you do. I almost made that mistake . For some reason I thought it was a rebated rimmed case .... It's not .532.

Recent Posts