• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Steyr .280 Ackley Improved

the444shooter

Just a feeler, because I don't WANT to sell this gun, but this upcoming credit card bill might tell me otherwise.

Steyr M3 action, 26" stainless barrel chambered in .280 Ackley Improved. Stock has been painted with textured paint, and feels great. It has dual triggers, and once set, the trigger breaks probably around the 1lb mark. It has a pachmayr decelerator pad on it, leupold rings and bases, and a Zeiss 4.5-14x44 Rapid Z 800yd reticle. This thing shoots like a dream with factory Nosler 140gr Accubonds. Would come with ~100-150 rds of 280AI brass, dies, 2 mags.

$2000 shipped to your FFL.

target is 2 sighters, and then 3 stacked on top of each other. Squares are 2"x2", so the group is well under 1".

Like I said, I don't WANT to sell this, but it may be a necessity later this month/next month.

Attachments

• 280 AI.JPG
    280 AI.JPG
    220.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 280 Ackley group.jpg
    280 Ackley group.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 20
Back up for sale and dropped price--willing to separate rifle and scope, but won't sell scope until rifle is sold.

$1800 for rifle, scope, rings, bases ~100rds brass, RCBS dies, 2 mags.

Rifle itself $1200
Scope (if rifle sells) $600

Price drop, $1100 shipped to your FFL for the rifle, 2 mags, leupold rings, brass, dies