• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Stevens 25-06

Hawkeye Pierce

Helping a good friend of mine look for a 25-06 Stevens rifle. If anyone has one or knows where one is please let me know.
Thanks and have a blessed day.

Helping a good friend of mine look for a 25-06 Stevens rifle. If anyone has one or knows where one is please let me know.
Thanks and have a blessed day.
I actually have a Stevens 200 in 25-06 for sale. Let me gather up the details and some other pics and send you a PM if he's interested. I bought it just to have as a spare/loaner rifle but I have a couple other guns for that detail. I did have one other serious looker last winter. I took it all apart and sent him pics. It is in pretty nice shape and unmolested inside - trigger, etc, all looks good. It's got a throwaway scope and rings. I'm not sure who did the camo - if it's a home job, it's pretty good. It also came in a brown laminated stock that looks like it was fitted by me, which is to say, it's a project. Available with or without that stock. I'm near Pittsburgh. LMK

3darcher2

IMG_5431.jpg

I actually have a Stevens 200 in 25-06 for sale. Let me gather up the details and some other pics and send you a PM if he's interested. I bought it just to have as a spare/loaner rifle but I have a couple other guns for that detail. I did have one other serious looker last winter. I took it all apart and sent him pics. It is in pretty nice shape and unmolested inside - trigger, etc, all looks good. It's got a throwaway scope and rings. I'm not sure who did the camo - if it's a home job, it's pretty good. It also came in a brown laminated stock that looks like it was fitted by me, which is to say, it's a project. Available with or without that stock. I'm near Pittsburgh. LMK

3darcher2

View attachment 411121

Let me know how much you are thinking and I'll pass on the info thanks

Recent Posts