• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Steve Rinella's actual Weatherby Mark V (300 Wby Mag) MeatEater Edition Left Handed.

tflorman

For Sale is a Left Handed Weatherby Mark V Meateater edition rifle that was actually carried and used by Steve Rinella during several episodes of MeatEater. My brother entered TRCP x MeatEater Montana Farm and Ranch Hunter Access Appreciation Sweepstakes and won this rifle. I am helping him re-home this rifle as it's simply too much gun for us which we found out by test firing some moderate loads I whipped up.

I can forward all the communication emails showing his winning this rifle and, ammo used on the show, to any prospective buyer upon request proving that this was in fact Steve's Rifle, along with some photos of him carrying it in the field that were included in those emails. You will be able to compare the painted camo pattern on this rifle with the photos to confirm for yourself that this was in fact his rifle.

I will take more photos of this rifle when I get home this evening and update this thread.

Included in this sale are the following items...
See below for what was purchased from grafs.com and the cost.

Products & Fees
Item # Name Price Quantity Total
LEE90727 LEE 300 WEATHERBY MAG COLLET NECK DIE SET, S/H #5 $33.99 1 $33.99
NSL10180 NOSLER BRASS 300 WEATHERBY UNPRIMED 50/bx $112.99 1 $112.99
Fixed-Rate Shipping $9.95
Estimated Sales Tax $6.25
Total $163.18

I am asking for $1950 which includes shipping to your FFL. Serious offers will be considered.
MarkV_SR_Left2.jpg

SteveR.jpg
SteveR2.jpg

Last edited: