• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Steiner M5Xi-Military 5-25x56, MSR Reticle $2000

mdt301

I am selling my Steiner M5Xi-Military 5-25x56 with the MSR reticle. I have had the scope for about 1 year and have really enjoyed all the features it has to offer. I am selling the scope, because I would like to get a scope with a Horus reticle. The scope is in excellent condition. It should be noted that the scope was painted, but the paint has been removed and the scope has been returned to it's original black finish. If you look very close there are several spots where the paint would not completely come off. However, unless you're looking for those areas you cannot see them. This scope and reticle combination retail for $3249 on optics planet. This is a very good used scope, it has not been abused and has been well taken care of. If you have any questions, please call,text or email me. I can also send more pictures if needed. To complete a purchase, you can use PayPal, Venmo or meet in person (Dallas,TX area). Once payment has been received and funds verified, I will ship scope within 24 hrs. If you decide to ship the scope I will cover the cost for overnight shipping for locations within the 48 US states.
Below is Steiner's official description of the scope: The Steiner 5-25x56 M5Xi Military Riflescope is a long-range precision military scope designed for use on long range tactical and sniper rifles, capable of extending your practical shooting range beyond 1,500 meters, with a larger objective lens that offers superior visibility even in low light conditions. The Steiner 5-25x56 M5Xi Military Riflescope w/ MSR features Steiner's superior-grade glass for edge-to-edge clarity, with multi-coating to enhance light transmission. The reticle on this tactical scope is first focal plane reticle with 11 brightness settings to cope with any level of ambient light, designed to allow fast ranging to the target. The is made to deal with conditions in the field, with plenty of windage and elevation adjustment, and side-mounted parallax adjustment - not to mention the durability that Steiner optics are known for. Contact Information: Mike, [email protected], 214-642-1511

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 52
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 44

Recent Posts