Starts out right, then oh so wrong

Southpaw

This is in Spanish - but just type your first name in the first line & last name in the second line & press "visualizar", then watch what happens. HOW DO THEY DO THIS?????

Click on link below

Bar da Boa

Last edited:
bwaites is correct. It is Portuguese. It's been thirty years, so a very rough guess of a
translation is "I have something behind, do you want to see it?" Then, "I have something in another place, would you like to see that too?" " Paulo, come here". That's when it gets ugly!

Thanks Southpaw, I really enjoy the Humor forum. When I first joined long range hunting though, hardly anybody posted on it. Tom

Last edited:
Wish I could post more

I get a lot of stuff thats pretty racy or more. I've seen Len delete some stuff posted by others, so I try to keep it as clean as possible. Some of the stuff I get, that I think is hilarious, I would never post here because of the standards that have been set.

I have some more, but I need to sign up with photobucket or something so I can post the pics that make them work.

Southpaw

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.