• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stainless 270, 7mm, 300 WSM for Sale

BurlyCamo

I am selling my triple play Winchester 70 Stainless Short mags. 2have Featherweight stocks and one has the black synthetic. all are in mint condition. I have approximately 800 rounds that CAN go with it. $2000 for all 3. Will make a good deal on shells if you want them with the guns. Pics cometh.gun)

these are beautiful guns and i need to sell them. I paid more than this for them. make an offer. Got to pay for a trucklightbulb

no optics, these were guns i bought new years ago. I shot them a couple of times and put them up. I wanted the whole collection including the 325. Never got it. So i decided to try to get some of my money back and sell them to a new home. I will try for the pics. I am on the road. So it will take a few days. I have plenty of ammo for each one.

all sold to first guy who saw them. Been in the safe a long time. Didn't get what i paid for them, but they were nearly new.