• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SSG 300 Win Mag

Stu6X47

Selling a Custom built 300 Win Mag built by Nathan Dagley at Straight Shot Gunsmithing. This gun has been shot very little and comes with an Accurized SS Remington 700SA with a spiral fluted bolt, a SS Brux barrel with interupted fluting (1:10 twist). HS Precision stock thats been bedded to the action and a Ken Farrel 20 MOA Scope base. I just purchased this a few weeks ago with the intentions of using it for Antelope hunting in Wyoming. However the trip is not going to pan out and I'm in the process of another build for competition shooting. Gun will need to be transferred via FFL and they must accept from private owner.

Below is the description and history from when I purchased it a few weeks ago:

The rifle was built by Nathan Dagley at Straight shot gunsmithing. The rifle started as a sendero. The previous owner bought it new and sent it to SSG. The action was trued and squared. The bolt was spiral fluted. The rifle had a new 26 inch (will confirm length)sendero contour Brux barrel with interrupted fluting installed. The barrel is a 10 twist. Nathan chambered the rifle in 300 WinMag. SSG then bedded the rifle in marine tex. SSG installed the Karsten cheek piece. The rifle has 60 rounds down the tube. Accuracy was sub 1/2moa. Comes with bdl bottom metal.

$1700 (May Consider for high end type stuff)
DSC01867.jpg

DSC01868.jpg

DSC01866.jpg

Last edited: