• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Springfield M1A Match

So sorry to hear about your friend. We will pray for him an his family.
God Bless him

This nice rifle for an "E" Bike???????
Yes This rifle for an EBike, I want to go further into the woods than I am able to drive or walk.
This EBike can go 40MPH and 100miles on a charge, which will alow me to get away from gun ranges which I have learned to dispise.

Dean

PS: Thanks for your kind words.

Yes This rifle for an EBike, I want to go further into the woods than I am able to drive or walk.
This EBike can go 40MPH and 100miles on a charge, which will alow me to get away from gun ranges which I have learned to dispise.

Dean

PS: Thanks for your kind words.
Amen Brother. These new E bikes are catching on. I had a 2cycle motor on a bike in Hawaii and used it to go to places I couldn't reach for fishing Ulua. Good luck. I despise public ranges also so ended up buying into a private PRS club.

Amen Brother. These new E bikes are catching on. I had a 2cycle motor on a bike in Hawaii and used it to go to places I couldn't reach for fishing Ulua. Good luck. I despise public ranges also so ended up buying into a private PRS club.
Yeah my public range is getting more busy all the time. I still use it since it's very close to the house. At this rate I'll need to find a place out somewhere in the boonies.

Yeah my public range is getting more busy all the time. I still use it since it's very close to the house. At this rate I'll need to find a place out in Wyoming.
I was shot at twice two different ranges while posting targets. Persons just walked into the range, put mags into their rifles and started shooting at existing targets at 100. Bullets hit right next to me and blew dirt up on me. Thought I was back in Nam. Luckily I left my rifle on the table with a orange post in the chamber. By the time I ran back to the shooting line the other shooters packed the shooter up and put him in his car.

I was shot at twice two different ranges while posting targets. Persons just walked into the range, put mags into their rifles and started shooting at existing targets at 100. Bullets hit right next to me and blew dirt up on me. Thought I was back in Nam. Luckily I left my rifle on the table with a orange post in the chamber. By the time I ran back to the shooting line the other shooters packed the shooter up and put him in his car.
I got mixed up, I am a member of a private range and even that is too crowded. But I know what you mean about public ranges. I had a couple of instances up in the Angles Forests (So. Cal) public range in the 90's. Some GB's getting frisky. They left in short order.

I am going to bring this to the top one time and then pull they ad after a few days.
This one like the Garand I also bought from a friend, we were friends for as long as I can remember.
He is a few years older than me and suffering from Dementia, and does not even recognise me or even
know we were ever friends. Which hurts even more than loosing him which I know will happen anytime soon.
So if I don't sell it no love loss there. sorry to be a downer but you have no idea untill you live it.

Dean
He may not know who you are, but you still know who he is. Be thankful for the years you enjoyed him as a friend says one who lost mom to demetia.