• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Springfield M1A Match

scope-eye

Hi I have a Springfield M1A Loaded Match for sale Stainless low round count "couple hundred" with two 10 round mags and a twenty round one. It shoots great It has a few bumps a bruses not much I am selling it to buy an Ebike. $2000 plus shipping

IMG_0432 (1).jpg
IMG_0433 (1).jpg
IMG_0434 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I am going to bring this to the top one time and then pull they ad after a few days.
This one like the Garand I also bought from a friend, we were friends for as long as I can remember.
He is a few years older than me and suffering from Dementia, and does not even recognise me or even
know we were ever friends. Which hurts even more than loosing him which I know will happen anytime soon.
So if I don't sell it no love loss there. sorry to be a downer but you have no idea untill you live it.

Dean

I'm very sorry about your friend. Do you know if the rifle is preban or assembled with USGI parts? Knowing this would help you with the sale.

Here is the nomenclature maybe someone can decipher it.

Time marches on.

Dean

You can PM me if you like. Also by calling Springfield Armory they can run the numbers and tell you when your rifle was built. That establishes whether it's "preban" or not. Knowing this tells you if it was built with "USGI" part which makes it more desirable. Knowing this will also help you determine price and audience for a quicker sale.

Here is a pic
Thanks for the tip if someone wants it they can look it up.
IMG_0438.jpg

Serial range 195xxx would be born in 2006. So it would be commercial parts, not USGI unless someone replaced parts.
Post ban.

This looks like the M1a loaded model #9222, not a supermatch or national match. Hard to tell what mount is used without a picture on that side.

scope-eye, just want to pass on condolences for you and your friend. I dealt with this with my dad. One of the hardest things I've gone through.
Best of luck with your sale ... I love them both but the gun budget took a hit a few days ago and Dillon Precision got a sizeable order from me.

List the ARMS mount on there too. About a 200 dollar mount.

NM barrels are installed on all loaded models. They are medium weight, usually Criterion barrels.

The Arms Mount is a good low mount.

I have 2 just like this from 2013 and they are both good shooters.

NM barrels are installed on all loaded models. They are medium weight, usually Criterion barrels.

The Arms Mount is a good low mount.

I have 2 just like this from 2013 and they are both good shooters.
Yup so the rifle should be listed as a "Springfield Armory M1A Loaded model with ARMS #18 scope mount. If you have any mags/ accessories then list those also. It really helps to put "value" into the purchase.

Looks like there is also a Harris Swivel Bipod, maybe their bench model which builds more value into the purchase.

Thanks for they info guys, I am going to leave they ad alone whoever is interested will figure it out if that is what they want by the pics.

Dean