• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF - Rem 700 6.5-284 SPF

roadhunter

WTS - Semi-custom Remington 700 in 6.5-284 Norma built by Allbull Rifles Home

"B" series Remington 700 long action (silky smooth bolt)
27" stainless fluted Lilja barrel, 1-8 twist, sendero/rem varmint contour
(chambered for the 140 grainers)
Badger bolt knob
Matte black Cerekote
Greybull Precision stock (in OD w/black web)
Your choice of Remington factory trigger or Mark X Pro (I'm keeping the Jewell in the pics).

The rifle has about 150 rds down the tube with propper break in. I have only shot the rifle in an HS stock, which I recently replaced with the Greybull. The rifle held 1/2 moa at 100yds with the occasionaly 1/4 moa groups with H4831SC and H4350. The Greybull stock is "as new" and has not been bedded.

The scope, rings, and bipod are not included. I will only part out if the barreled action sells first.

Complete rifle as stated above - $1650 shipped to your FFL.
Complete barreled Action minus stock - $1300 shipped to your FFL
Greybull stock if barelled action sells - $350 shipped
First "I'll take it"

Please feel free to email or pm any questions.

Thanks,

Doug
[email protected]

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

Re: WTS - Rem 700 6.5-284 *price drop

*Price Drop - I am unfortunately over committed on a couple projects and need to sell this rifle.

Thanks,

Doug

$1500 shipped for the complete rifle

or parted out

$1200 for barreled action and $300 for the stock

Hey Roadhunter

Nice looking Rifle you have here! How many rounds does it hold in the magazine? You wouldn't happen to have any pics of the group size you get out of it with it's Favorite load would you?

Thanks, Doug P

Hey Antelopesniper,

Thanks, it is a nice looking rifle. I really don't want to sell it but I am overcommitted on to many projects right now and need to free up some cash.

The rifle will hold (4) in the magazine and one in chamber. I actually found some old targets when I was messing around with seating depth. The dots are 1" and groups were shot at 100 yards.

Thanks,

Doug

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

Just looking for cash right now.

Thanks,

Doug

Last bump then I'm keepin it. I'll throw in a set of Redding match FL S series comp dies and 100 rds of Lapua brass for $1600 for everything shipped.

Thanks,

Doug