• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF: McMillan Game Warden R700 LA Carbon

dirthead1

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

McMillan Game Warden
-Edge Carbon Fiber Shell
-Woodland Carbon Ambush
-Inlet
-Rem 700 Long Action
-Christensen Carbon Fiber barrel channel (will also fit Proof Carbon)
-McMillan (Sunnyhill) BDL bottom metal
-4" McMillan bipod rail w/flush cup
-Sling swivel in rear
-1" recoil pad
-13.5" LOP

Stock weighs 29 oz with the bipod rail. It has pillars installed, and has a relief for a side bolt release. I used this stock with a Christensen Ridgeline. It is extremely light and stiff. Only used for a couple of range sessions, and is in new condition.

I also have the McMillan hinged floorplate, which is made by Sunnyhill. It is also in new condition, and will include the spring, follower, and mag box. The floorplate is $239 new by itself.

Stock - $550 shipped. The stock was $644 new, without the rail.

Stock with hinged floorplate, spring, follower, and mag box - $750 shipped.

No trades.

IMG_2932.JPG
IMG_2933.JPG
IMG_2934.JPG
IMG_2935.jpg
IMG_2936.jpg
IMG_2937.jpg

Last edited:
Could you text me a few photos of interior of barrel channel, was lug/barrel channel and or bottom metal areas ever bedded?
602-318-8018

Could you text me a few photos of interior of barrel channel, was lug/barrel channel and or bottom metal areas ever bedded?
602-318-8018

Text with pics coming. Nothing was bedded. It's inlet for a Rem 700 with factory recoil lug.

To clarify, the follower and magazine box are for standard magnum cartridges. I used this stock with a 300 win mag.