• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Special Edition Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor

Killertraylor

This was a special run made for Davidsons in digital camo. Bought this a little over a year ago, threw a scope on it and took it to the range with three boxes of factory ammo - Hornady 140 eldm, 147 eldm and 143 eldx. It shot everything in the .2's and .3's. Boringly accurate. Pulled it out again this fall thinking I'd shoot F-class with it and developed a handload with 140 gr Berger hybrids that shoots in the .1's. Will share load data with buyer. I bought a 6BR for F-class so letting this one go. Less than 60 rounds fired. Added a seekins red safety lever and Anarchy outdoors fluted bolt shroud and titanium knurled bolt knob (approx $175 in upgrades). Has a few marks on the front pic rail where I attached a bipod and a few minor rub marks on the barrel that might come off with a little balistol - haven't tried as they are barely visible. $1225 including 2-3 day priority shipping to your FFL.

114779.jpeg

114780.jpeg

114781.jpeg

114782.jpeg

114783.jpeg

114784.jpeg

Price drop $1175 shipped by 2-3 day priority mail. Might be interested in trade for Safari style straight tube low power variable scope. No Leupold's please (swarovski, kahles, nightforce, etc) or perhaps a custom 22 creedmoor.