• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sons Travel Baseball Team Cow Elk Hunt

I don't use PayPal, can you accept Apple Pay or Cash App to the same email address?

Is it possible to schedule next year? Out of curiosity, the Fannin Fury Facebook pages seems to indicate muzzleloader only. Has that changed?

Is it possible to schedule next year? Out of curiosity, the Fannin Fury Facebook pages seems to indicate muzzleloader only. Has that changed?
Sorry for late reply. Had to double check on schedule. Next year would also work. On the hunt, we only put the muzzleloader in if the hunt happened to have to be in unit 15 as it's primitive weapons only unit. It will likely be in either unit 10 or 12 though which will be rifle.

Good morning all!

My sons travel team has a raffle going for fully guided 2 dat cow elk hunt this fall in New Mexico. Dates are really flexible and can be with muzzle loader or rifle! Tickets are $10 each or 6 for $50. PayPal is [email protected]. Please include name and phone number in notes so they ensure to get your information on the ticket. Drawing will be held via Facebook live on Father's Day 2021. Thank you all for consideration!
Sent PM with my info.

Only a few days left to get in here guys and gals! Entries will be cut off at 8am Sunday 6/20 to cross check all entries and tickets. Drawing will be held late that afternoon. Good luck to all and thank you all for helping some awesome young men out!