Some type of owl...

remingtonman_25_06

WHile I was out shooting today, I noticed this owl perched underneath a sagebrush to get out of the hot sun. He was a little smarter then I. He sure wasn't to scared of me, he let me walk within 5 yards to take this picture...I watched him for about 5 minutes and went back to my shooting.

6bb9e0l.jpg

Rem , nice Pic ! I'm an Owl watcher too . While at the Rochester NY Gun Show last year ,I was just standing around talking guns with some friends and two Hooters Gals came by and slapped one of their badges on me before I even knew what was happening . Talk about OWLS !!!!! And I did'nt even have a camera on me .

Yah I thought he was pretty cool..Just chilling..

Ha ha ha, good deal!! I remember the 1 and only time I've been to Hooters, Spokane with my cousin, it was great!! Did I mention the hot wings are BOMB-DIGITY!!!

Good thing it isn't a spotted owl or your hunting days would be over there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Can't tell the size or age, perhaps a western screech owl??

edge.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.