Some questions on the PSE TAC15i

mercury0_0

I've got a few questions for you guys with the TAC15i version.

1. Does it have a normal AR15 butt stock attachment point? (Can I install a different style?)

2. Can the trigger system be removed and adjusted/polished/replaced etc?

3. Is the pistol grip compatible with AR15 accessories?

I've got a few questions for you guys with the TAC15i version.

1. Does it have a normal AR15 butt stock attachment point? (Can I install a different style?)

2. Can the trigger system be removed and adjusted/polished/replaced etc?

3. Is the pistol grip compatible with AR15 accessories?

1. Yes
  2. Replaced but not adjusted
  3. Yes

Cool, this thing just keeps getting better and better. Just something else that's forcing me to make the purchase. :D Thanks for the quick response Len.

It is an impressive crossbow. I guess the best compliment on mine was from my son, who can shoot a 2 inch pattern at 75 yards with his regular compound bow. He said, " I have always been able to follow an arrow to the target with my eye. I can't even see an arrow shot from that crossbow (TAC15i) until it hits the target." gun)

I didn't believe it either until I saw it. He's in the army and spends waaaay too much time shootin that bow. Our tax dollars supply a great shooting range for them LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.