• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Some bullets for sale and some bullets for free

Tikkamike

I have some bullets taking up space on my shelf that I am obviously not going to use any time soon so I am selling them in lots.

First up are the .257 bullets. I will only sell them as a lot no splitting them up. the accubonds there are only about 5 the partitions are only about 15 the hornadys and match kings are half boxes and the rest are full or near full. $40 shipped

Next are the 7mm bullets. The 160's about 5 left the 175's about 15 and the 140's about a half box. $20 shipped for those

Lastly are the 375 bullets. The accubonds are the only ones for sale. It is nearly a full box.. 46 I believe. $40 shipped the rest are free. They were given to me by HarperC when I was trying to figure out a load for my first 375 so I will pay it forward. If you are interested in some bullets let me know. If you want the free ones let me know what you are working on. I do not want to give them to someone who just wants to collect bullets. I want them to go to someone who is working on finding a bullet/load (Also the #2950's have been molycoated)

I'll take all the 375 bullets. I have a rem 700 ks that I know will shoot the accubonds and a recently acquired win 70 classic stainless in a McMillan that I need to work on a load for. Thanks.

The posting hasn't been updated, so if the .25 bullets are still available, and the previous poster has passed on them, I will take them at the posted price.