• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED -----SOLD---WTS: McWhorter 7mm STW

remcraz

McWhorter 7mm STW Borden action in excellent condition. The barrel is a strait flute, Hart #5 contour, 1-9 twist 26in + muzzle brake. The gun has the black cerakote and has less than 75 rounds shot. I haven't done any load work but everything I shot was around 1/2in or better. The stock is a HS Precision and has been bedded. I am selling gun and rings. I have some brass I can sell separate to the buyer and bullets if the buyer wants them. The scope and bipod are not for sell. I will also include 500 same lot Berger 180 VLD Hunting bullets. I had to file some of the stock at the bolt release and at the bolt. Nothing major doesn't bother me but its there. I am going to a different caliber is the reason for selling. I would be interested in the following trades Remington 700 SS 300 ultra--factory Nightforce scope or Huskemaw SAUM brass -----------------------3000.00 SHIPPED---------------

Attachments

• DSCF5354.jpg
    DSCF5354.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF5351.jpg
    DSCF5351.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF5356.jpg
    DSCF5356.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF5350.jpg
    DSCF5350.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF5353.jpg
    DSCF5353.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF5358.jpg
    DSCF5358.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Re: WTS: McWhorter 7mm STW

Are you the original owner? If so what happen to the original stock, and what is the trigger.

Are you the original owner? If so what happen to the original stock, and what is the trigger.

I have same questions as I don't think McWhorter would let it leave their shop like that !?!

I am the original owner. I took the stock off to get it painted and set it too close to the trash and my wife threw it away. I didn't notice it until a couple days later which was to late. Gone to the big dump. I inletted this stock and haven't sent it to get it painted yet. Trigger is a Jewel